PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE
for current Tulum Yoga Retreat offerings
Eco-Lodge and Retreat Center
Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Immerse yourself in a transformative journey designed to open your heart, access your inner wisdom and creative divine nature, and experience inner and outer bliss. Be nurtured by Tulum’s wondrous natural setting and palpable spiritual energy. Experience life-changing spiritual and creative practices that will create inner shifts, and learn practices that you can incorporate into your daily life to sustain these changes over time.
- Daily heart-centered alignment yoga and meditation practice in our private oceanfront studio, right on the powder-white sands of the Caribbean
- Inspired creative and spiritual practices designed to empower you through shifts in consciousness
- Mayan Sacred Ceremony throughout the retreat
- Exclusive Shaman-guided visit to Mayan sacred site and Mayan Community for Temazcal (traditional Mayan sweat lodge) and cenote cleanse
- Excursion to a gorgeous cenote, one of the magical natural “swimming pools” that are part of the extensive Yucatan underground river and cave system
- Mayan Clay Ceremony
- Magical Sound Healing experience with local musicians
- Journaling, guided meditations, handcrafts and visual art activities infused with intentions, prayers, and mindfulness
- Relaxing, stimulating, connecting, and fun evening group activities (Salsa night on the beach! Stargazing! Music! Swimming!)
- Seva component (Mayan village school, beach cleanup at turtle sanctuary)
- Ample free time each day for massage or spa treatments, personal reflection, optional excursions to Tulum Archeological Ruins, shopping in town, countless cenotes, or just relaxing on the beach.
Only six spaces available in this intimate retreat! Claim your space today!
Experience healing, heart-warming connection to global sisterhood and deep connection to Mother Nature, great personal growth and transformation. Practice and learn simple tools and practices to take home and integrate into your daily life. Return home with the warm glow of your Tulum experience as a blessing in your life for yourself and others.
“I recommend this retreat to anyone in need of a true vacation from every day life; you will actually return home awakened, refreshed, and very happy.”
-Kate Monaghan, New York, New York
All-inclusive retreat includes shared accommodations (each person with their own bed), healthy and delicious meals (vegetarian and pescatarian; vegan available), and included retreat activities. Ground transportation not included.
“I walked out of this retreat a changed person. I was more in touch with my creativity and my heart was filled with peace and calm. Enicia helped me find my breath again and gave me the tools to maintain this peace in my daily life, and for that I am immensely grateful.” -Jennifer Bowles, Queens, New York
Enicia Fisher, M.Ed., RYT, has led women’s self-discovery and empowerment groups for over twenty years, and has led more than a dozen group yoga retreats in various locations, including four yoga retreats in Tulum during the past year. Retreat guests always have positive feedback about their experiences:
“I attended Enicia’s Nurturing Inner Light yoga retreat in December 2015 in Tulum, and it was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. We rush through life and take care of everyone else, but sometimes we just need to live in the moment and take care of ourselves. And this is what Enicia helps you do. Starting the day with a sunrise meditation with yoga immediately after was so amazing. And the workshops she ran were truly rewarding, and I left the retreat with a much more positive outlook on life. I recommend this retreat to anyone in need of a true vacation from every day life; you will actually return home awakened, refreshed, and very happy.” -Kate Monaghan, New York, New York
“I was overwhelmed with work and the intensity of New York City, when I stumbled upon Enicia’s Nurturing Inner Light yoga retreat online. I had never traveled alone before, and the welcoming vibe I received the moment I arrived immediately made me feel at home. We watched the sun rise every morning while putting pens to paper. Recording our thoughts and feelings each day was a therapeutic way to greet the morning. Enicia would then lead us in our daily yoga practice, catering to the needs of each of us beautifully. Her workshops were eye opening and productive, building a special connection between us and nourishing our souls. I walked out of this retreat a changed person. I was more in touch with my creativity and my heart was filled with peace and calm. Enicia helped me find my breath again and gave me the tools to maintain this peace in my daily life, and for that I am immensely grateful.” -Jennifer Bowles, Queens, New York
Sunset over the jungle
Yoga, Meditation, Tulum, Yoga Retreat, Women’s Retreat, Meditation Retreat, Tulum Retreat, Tulum Yoga Retreat
#yogainspiration #tulum #yogaretreat #womensretreat #journeyom #meditationretreat
Copyright © 2017, Enicia Fisher and LMNT, Inc.